Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

A Special Visitor

My mom came for a week visit earlier in the month and did all manner of wonderful, helpful things. She did the laundry, cleaned the entire apartment, made dinner every night we didn't have it brought in, and finished several sewing projects for me. Mom also made me an early birthday dinner, took me clothes shopping, and made a delicious apple pie from scratch. She shared her mommy wisdom based on much experience and was a great support in my new parent naivety. It is amazing what an extra pair of hands can accomplish!
And of course, she took to her relatively new role as grandma very well. Thanks for the helping hands; we love you!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how I would be handling things without my mom here. Ho-ray for our moms.

    ReplyDelete